The Firm’s business transactions practice assists clients in their ongoing business and investment needs. Our clients are businesses ranging in size from sole-proprietorships to international corporations and individuals purchasing or selling investment assets. Our expertise covers all aspects of forming, maintaining, and growing active businesses, including real estate, environmental, internet and other intellectual property matters.
Due to our extensive work overseas, the Firm is regularly retained and consulted to evaluate potential assets internationally. The Firm’s exposure to a broad spectrum of businesses is an unparalleled asset to any client.
Representative matters include:
- Formation of business entities and related transactions, including the negotiation and acquisitions of multi-million dollar companies, negotiating and implementing operating agreements, corporate compliance, and winding down;
- Corporate finance, including stock purchase agreements and private placement memoranda;
- Drafting and negotiation of employment agreements, on behalf of both employers and employees;
- 501(c)(3) Charitable Foundations, including the formation and consultation of such organizations;
- Purchase and sale of corporate assets, including due diligence evaluations and real estate acquisitions globally;
- Environmental regulatory compliance
- Intellectual property transactions, including but not limited to the representation of authors and writers in literary and production agreements, options, and multimedia, and the representation of inventors in licensing agreements.