|Complex Business and Civil Litigation
The Firm’s Complex Business and Civil Litigation practice is founded upon our attorneys’ considerable experience in representing business and individual clients in civil disputes. All of our attorneys dedicate a large percentage of their practice to our civil litigation matters.
Our experience includes the successful representation of clients in all different forums, in trial in state and federal courts, arbitration, and administrative proceedings. We have negotiated favorable settlements for our clients through informal means and mediation. When negotiation fails to resolve the conflict, we utilize our years of trial experience to gain judgments for our clients through arbitration and trial.
Representative matters include:
- Real estate, including developers and individual investors in breach of contract, fraud, easement, partition and equitable contribution, foreclosure litigation, legal description and quite title disputes;
- Employment, including corporations and individual officers in wrongful termination and discrimination claims, wage and hour litigation;
- Claims against corporations and officers, including breach of contact, fraud, trade secret, diversion of corporate assets, breach of fiduciary duty, unfair competition, and unfair business practices;
- Debtor/creditor litigation, including individuals and financial institutions in loan and personal guarantee disputes, writs of attachment and possession, and related adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court;
- Wrongful death and products liability
- Personal injury and insurance litigation
- Collection of Debts and Judgments, including writs of attachment, writs of possession, and debtor’s examination procedures.