We regularly assist clients with their ongoing business and investment needs. Our expertise covers all aspects of forming, maintaining, and growing active businesses, including the formation of business entities and related transactions; corporate finance; due diligence; and the purchase and sale of businesses and business assets both nationally and internationally. Representative clients include, a number of construction companies, specialized multinational subcontractors for utilities; national restaurant chain; multinational cable channel operator; health care services.
Matters we have handled on behalf of clients include, but are not limited to:
- Due Diligence – for potential investors in ongoing business ventures; acquisition of property for development, agricultural use; acquisition of property for storage facilities; waste storage and disposal issues;
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing construction documents;
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing RFP’s;
- Reviewing compliance issues with master contracts;
- Purchase and Sale – stock sale and purchase agreements;
- Negotiation and Drafting of Essential Business Documents – contracts; option agreements; leases; permits and licenses; option contracts; by-laws and covenants; marketing agreements;
- Employment – negotiation and drafting of employment agreements and personnel policies;
- Estate Planning
Due to our extensive work overseas, the Firm is regularly retained and consulted to evaluate potential risks internationally. The Firm’s exposure to a broad spectrum of businesses is an unparalleled asset to any client.