We represent a number of clients with multijurisdictional needs.
Matters we have been involved in include:
- Negotiation of a power purchase agreement, and grid interconnection agreement with the Government of Armenia, and the development of a wind energy park on behalf of an international consortium.
- Filing of an amicus brief on a case pending before the Supreme Court of the Czech Republic on a complex legal framework of multiple jurisdictions, leading to a favorable verdict for the Plaintiff in a case that had been pending for over 11 years.
- Successfully resolving a US inheritance for French Nationals.
- Overseas asset disposition issues of US Citizens.
- Consulting services in connection with the development of an industrial complex known as Azov City in the Russian Federation.
- Consulting services on Mineral rights and licensing agreements with UK firm.
Currently, the Firm provides legal services to a television network channel which broadcasts in the United States, Israel and Europe.